Friday, June 5, 2015

Travellin'

I'll be heading out of town tomorrow (winging my way back to Seattle) so I'm going to be putting the Kloane War Knights posts on-hold. While I could allow them to just "keep rolling," I do want to be able to "share" the posts on G+ when they roll out...and that's not going to happen until Monday (the weekend flight schedule being just a little too hectic). Sorry!

[this is also the reason you haven't seen anything on the blog since Tuesday besides the serialized posts...just been busy getting ready for the trip]

Of course, the break should give folks a chance to go back and read any KWN posts they might have missed. There's quite a few:

Kloane War Knights - Intro
Kloane War Knights - Chapter 1, Part 1
Kloane War Knights - Chapter 1, Part 2
Kloane War Knights - Chapter 1, Part 3
Kloane War Knights - Chapter 1, Part 4
Kloane War Knights - Chapter 2, Part 1
Kloane War Knights - Chapter 2, Part 2
Kloane War Knights - Chapter 2, Part 3
Kloane War Knights - Chapter 3, Part 1
Kloane War Knights - Chapter 3, Part 2
Kloane War Knights - Chapter 3, Part 3
Kloane War Knights - Chapter 4, Part 1
Kloane War Knights - Chapter 4, Part 2
Kloane War Knights - Chapter 4, Part 3
Kloane War Knights - Chapter 4, Part 4

Yes, yes...when I get to the end of this series, I'll post a complete index of links for folks...if not an art-free PDF or two for download. This is just something to snack on while I'm away from Ye Old Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels, JB. I'm a patient man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am waiting till you are closer to being done to read the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Tim:

      Awww...and here it thought it was making it easier for folks to read by "breaking it up." Next time I'll just post the manuscript.
      ; )

      Delete